PUA Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking over the administration of PUA Malaysia.

5 posters

Go down

Taking over the administration of PUA Malaysia. Empty Taking over the administration of PUA Malaysia.

Post by Winky Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Hey guys,

I've been very busy with schoolwork and life in general, and find myself rarely coming over to this forum. Although the boards aren't really active, it would be great if some form of community for Malaysia continues to exist, where people can network and learn. I hope that this forum continues to operate for the benefit of aspiring Malaysian PUAs, or for people who generally would want to get out of the rut they are experiencing with their social life.

The community has helped me a lot to make me who I am today. I am thankful that I found this sub-culture, and I hope that it would be as inspiring to others as it was to me Smile

As such, I would want to leave the administration of this forum in the hands of a person who is willing and capable. Drop me a PM if you are interested.

To whoever I have met from the community, you guys have taught me a lot. It's been a pleasure meeting you guys. Time for me to explore and check out what's in store for me for both the present and future. I hope I'm able to see you guys, be it an mPUA or an AFC, in person some time in the future.

Till then, be happy, have a good life, and never give up Smile.

Winky
Admin

https://puamalaysia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Taking over the administration of PUA Malaysia. Empty Re: Taking over the administration of PUA Malaysia.

Post by sincupid6699 Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:12 pm

I propose Lampardlor to take over.
sincupid6699
sincupid6699
I'm a superstar
I'm a superstar

Back to top Go down

Taking over the administration of PUA Malaysia. Empty Re: Taking over the administration of PUA Malaysia.

Post by lampardlor Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:00 pm

crazy...i can contribute,but i am not qualify to lead yet...my time is still far...

lampardlor
mPUA
mPUA

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:53 am

i will be sarge b after my exam , mid of may

Scott
rAFC
rAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by sincupid6699 Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:16 pm

i propose lampardlor to take over he now more than AFC he is MPUA not -AFC
sincupid6699
sincupid6699
I'm a superstar
I'm a superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by sincupid6699 Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:55 pm

I propose mass lifestyle take over..the video so cool wan
sincupid6699
sincupid6699
I'm a superstar
I'm a superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by ckillz Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:40 pm

Winky wrote:Hey guys,

I've been very busy with schoolwork and life in general, and find myself rarely coming over to this forum. Although the boards aren't really active, it would be great if some form of community for Malaysia continues to exist, where people can network and learn. I hope that this forum continues to operate for the benefit of aspiring Malaysian PUAs, or for people who generally would want to get out of the rut they are experiencing with their social life.

The community has helped me a lot to make me who I am today. I am thankful that I found this sub-culture, and I hope that it would be as inspiring to others as it was to me Smile

As such, I would want to leave the administration of this forum in the hands of a person who is willing and capable. Drop me a PM if you are interested.

To whoever I have met from the community, you guys have taught me a lot. It's been a pleasure meeting you guys. Time for me to explore and check out what's in store for me for both the present and future. I hope I'm able to see you guys, be it an mPUA or an AFC, in person some time in the future.

Till then, be happy, have a good life, and never give up Smile.

Hey Winky, I know this is a bit too bold and late in the same time, but can I take over the forums? I made an malaysian pua forum before but the turn out was bad. So I want to give it a shot to reboot this forum.

Brief intro, I'm Kai/Karl and I'm 17 this year that means I have a lot of years to come and have quite a lot of free time to regulate the forums(as I'm a student) I have been quite passionate about pickup since I started 6 months ago. Been going out quite frequently and now I'm going on my spiritual journey to find some balance.

To contact me, email me at chong-kl@hotmail.com or send me a text message/whatapp message at 012-6758438. It means a lot to me that I could be able to take charge of this forums. Thank you and peace! Very Happy

This was my forum, do check it out
http://malaysiapua.forumotion.com/

ckillz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down