PUA Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy Car in Australia and bring back to Malaysia.

2 posters

Go down

Buy Car in Australia and bring back to Malaysia. Empty Buy Car in Australia and bring back to Malaysia.

Post by Musica Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:47 am

Any1 familiar in this field? I wanna buy a Ferrari / Lambo / Bentley / Aston Martin but what happens if i want to sell the car? I understand that we as malaysian citizens get 1 Approved Permit. I will list out some of my questions

I buy car in Australia bring back what is the tax like?

I import the car to malaysia what is the tax like?

What are the requirements for me to be able to bring the car to malaysia?

If i want to sell the car will they tax me?

Are there any other taxes that i have to pay besides those?

Any1 have experience or knowledge on this matter please share.

And no this is not a joke. thanks...
Musica
Musica
rAFC
rAFC

Back to top Go down

Buy Car in Australia and bring back to Malaysia. Empty Re: Buy Car in Australia and bring back to Malaysia.

Post by Musica Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:25 pm

Nvm liao. ive done my research after 4 hours finally know this stuff =.=" ....
Musica
Musica
rAFC
rAFC

Back to top Go down

Buy Car in Australia and bring back to Malaysia. Empty Re: Buy Car in Australia and bring back to Malaysia.

Post by Musica Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:36 pm

MOD can delete this? waste space nia.
Musica
Musica
rAFC
rAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by sincupid6699 Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:47 pm

You can cehck with MITI on Aproved Permits but the tax is there for a reason. Get a recon car here less than the original price but still a valid babe magnet if you can hunt for the right car without much problems to it.
sincupid6699
sincupid6699
I'm a superstar
I'm a superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Musica Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:00 pm

my car used to be a rather sexy unique sports car until i saw dis babe( in rear view mirror) in pyramid while reversing.... Bang the back tail light gone with some dent.. another time bcuz my dad drove in my car into the house, he put the steering wheel straight like that but the tyre senget den the other side oso gone. Habis lor...

Then i got some ciplak but very expensive bodykit. the kit is basically falling apart.. so I cannot spray my car and it looks like those car out of the junk yard =.= hahaha

Why i end up get ciplak bodykit? the salesman pro bah.. diao.. i didnt inspect the kit enough cuz i dunno how to oso..
Musica
Musica
rAFC
rAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by sincupid6699 Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Oh so used car and body parts chop shop lar
sincupid6699
sincupid6699
I'm a superstar
I'm a superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down