PUA Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings! (Help)

2 posters

Go down

Greetings! (Help) Empty Greetings! (Help)

Post by PLXA Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:58 pm

I'm very new to the game. Recently finished reading The Game, absolutely intriguing stuff, finished it in a couple of days (i read slow lah). I loved it as I totally take on Style's point of view, that this should be a wholesome life changer, not just a tool to get laid.

Just broke up with my girlfriend of 6 years, and beneath the anger and resentment I feel a glimmer of opportunity - like this could be the best disaster my life has ever thrown at me. I'm motivated. I have tons of questions. But it's rather quiet in here though. Anyone happy to guide an eager padawan?

Anyway, I'm going to attempt Style's life challenge tomorrow (or tonight) - to kick off my adventure. Gonna try to stay disciplined, complete all tasks and not read ahead. First, conversation with 5 strangers. Anyone tried the challenge yet? What's the worst that could happen right?

Lastly, I truly hope to meet everyone of you here, to exchange philosophies and ideas. PM me bros. Adios!

Oh hey, enjoy these smileys (in true forum fashion)
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Razz Mad Mad Laughing cat cat

PLXA

Back to top Go down

Greetings! (Help) Empty Re: Greetings! (Help)

Post by sincupid6699 Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:13 pm

I think you will succeed like 7-11
sincupid6699
sincupid6699
I'm a superstar
I'm a superstar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum