PUA Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick up a Double-Edge sword.

4 posters

Go down

Pick up a Double-Edge sword. Empty Pick up a Double-Edge sword.

Post by Musica Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:49 pm

The art of pickup can get you the finest girls but there is just something missing.

When u read The Game alot of PUAs became mindless robots. For me the thrill of the chase would be to impress her, woo her and all that just isnt there. When u can get any girl u want u dont appreciate so much. I rmbr the beauty of loving a girl and wondering how to win her heart. The FEELINGS i get cannot compare to running routines on her or having sex with her.

That is why i quit pick up.
Musica
Musica
rAFC
rAFC

Back to top Go down

Pick up a Double-Edge sword. Empty Re: Pick up a Double-Edge sword.

Post by playboyMY Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:57 pm

bro. you serious?

give pick up a chance. Smile just focus solely on your inner game. You dont have to run routines, or have sex if you don't want to. You can appreciate her beauty and all that - just don't supplicate.

don't quit on it now. (of course its up to you, but most people don't even get the opportunity to explore this world) Just write down your value set. and beliefs when it comes to dating. It doesnt have to conflict with the art of PickUp. Try reading InnerGame stuff like RSD's Blueprint & Transformations, or a lil bit of David Deangelo.

Talk to me if you're having trouble. You do not have to be just another mindless robot. The choice is in your hands.

playboyMY
rAFC
rAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by obl Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:42 pm

As you get better at picking up women... your values change for what you want in a girl for what sort of 'relationship' stance you want.

1: Girl you fuck
This girl is a girl ur keen to absolutely rip apart in the bedroom but not really someone you would show your mates in the morning, she may have an awesome personality... but you know you can do better.

2: Girl you date
This girl is the girl you may see once twice a week... non exclusive along with your 5 other girls... she may come along to parties with you or other events and idealy be some sort of friend

3: Girl you stop sarging for
This girl has the looks, the charm, the charism... really everything you are looking for... this girl you could potentially marry.

If you started off as a REAL AFC then all these 3 would be exactly the same girl (omfg i gots a girlfriend so in love). But after you start to find out that it isnt the girl that picks the man... its the man that picks the girl, the girls you are getting would be many and also the looks + everything else would be getting higher.
For this very reason your standards will start to change... and you will see the 3 girls i described above become different.
You know you can get a girl anytime you want... why would you want to love someone who you couldnt marry? Who would not impress everyone else in your life?

I guess i shouldnt go too deep into things on my first actual post here huh :p

-obl

obl
Contributing User
Contributing User

Back to top Go down

Post by sincupid6699 Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Yeah you shouldnt obl.
sincupid6699
sincupid6699
I'm a superstar
I'm a superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by obl Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:17 pm

Sweet if you are going to be a cunt to everyone who joins up you arnt going to really make this community grow are you?

obl
Contributing User
Contributing User

Back to top Go down

Post by sincupid6699 Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Just being direct man, why you cant take the truth. Sarge with me then you will know what kinda person I am. Bark is worse than my bite dear
sincupid6699
sincupid6699
I'm a superstar
I'm a superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by obl Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:51 am

Id hope so, atleast one other guy from nz is gna b heading over too which will be sick as fuck.

obl
Contributing User
Contributing User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum