PUA Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dry season.

3 posters

Go down

Dry season. Empty Dry season.

Post by Winky Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:44 pm

I've been wondering why the amount of sets during day game have decreased tremendously over the past few weeks. I've had zero worries about the recent A(H1N1) pandemic, but I think people have been taking it seriously, like how it should be. I read the papers today, and apparently 40% of deaths from it are young healthy adults, contrary to my previous belief that it would only kill people due to other complications.

I guess I have to get used to ugly day at the mall now.

-Winky.

Winky
Admin

https://puamalaysia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dry season. Empty Re: Dry season.

Post by rashamra Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:54 am

Relax man. Don't read into the stuff in the papers.

A coleague of mine at work is a H1N1 survivor. Since she contracted it during her holiday in Bali, safe to say that those who had recently travelled abroad stand a higher chance of contracting it. The numbers of those who contracted it internally are fairly minimal afaik.

In any case, statistics don't really tell you the full story. So long as you get a fever just get yourself checked. The healthy young adults that do get a high fever probably blamed it on the weather and failed to appreciate the symptom.

As for the day game drought, let's think this one through. If you were a HB and not window shopping at the mall (cause your nervous about what you read and what you hear about H1N1), where would you be? weekend road trip with friends? online chats? catching up on friend's blogs? going to secluded shopping malls? brunch with friends? playing those mini-games in facebook? the point is an ugly day at the mall might just be a beautiful sunny day elsewhere ^^

rashamra
rAFC
rAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Winky Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:29 pm

I'm not too worried about my health, but it seems the sets do. Colleges/Unis are target rich, but they've been pretty strict with ID checks lately. It's still okay, there are still sets, just way less than before.

Winky
Admin

https://puamalaysia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sincupid6699 Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:53 am

It was not dry season in pavilion though as I managed to check out MIFA from the sidelines. Many guys who looked PUA though and the funny think is this, the girls were more friendly with the geeks!!! Why cause the appear less gamey?????
sincupid6699
sincupid6699
I'm a superstar
I'm a superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum