PUA Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do men meet women

2 posters

Go down

Where do men meet women Empty Where do men meet women

Post by sincupid6699 Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:19 am

I have actually asked 50 person my circle of contacts and clients and here are the stats

Introduced by Friends 48%
Gatherings, functions and parties 22%
Online 10%
Clubs 10%
Blind Date and Speedating or Agencies 4%
Others 6%

Meaning not many people do cold approaches and clubs are not really high yield. Whats your 0.02 cents
sincupid6699
sincupid6699
I'm a superstar
I'm a superstar

Back to top Go down

Where do men meet women Empty Re: Where do men meet women

Post by rashamra Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:03 am

I can't comment much on your statistics of where men meet women but I can comment on the likelihood of success when meeting them in those contexts.

'Extreme' cold approaches rarely ever yield results (6% in your statistics). That's the harsh truth.

In the Malaysian context, the proverbial 'value' attached to you when engaging a 'cold' set is very low and the fact that you are even approaching in the first place makes you a PUA of sorts. Let's face it if I was a HB I wouldn't need to read the Game to sense a PUA's agenda when a PUA starts asking for my opinion! They'll first screen you based on the way you look before continuing the conversation and if you impress them with that and manage to secure day 2, etc with them then you just formed the minority of success stories from cold approaches...

Of course from day games with Auto and Winky I find that sets are 'slightly' more open to approaches at cafes and bookstores (Winky would of course vouch for a particular fashion boutique!)

You'd find far more success in approaching in a social setting (22% in your gatherings and 10% clubs in your statistics) especially when both of you were hooked up by a third party (48% friends intro and 4% dating agencies in your statistics).

rashamra
rAFC
rAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by sincupid6699 Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:44 am

Stats are based on male 50. Am trying to find out from the girls too and see if there is prejudice in meeting people in clubs.
sincupid6699
sincupid6699
I'm a superstar
I'm a superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down