PUA Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Facebook can pickup?

4 posters

Go down

Online Facebook can pickup? Empty Online Facebook can pickup?

Post by Musica Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:10 am

Heck im trying to learn how to pick up girls online through msn/facebook. Reason? bcuz most of the fish are there. Very easy to spot the juicy ones.

Now im testing it out...

Any ideas how to start off?

My first test subject
One of those attention whores that add alot of ppl 1 just added me. It seems shes still new to facebook and shes is single(interested in dating). Nothing in the whole context of "the game" that i know can be applied. Theres no body language or anytin.. 100% pure words. I believe if u can seduce a gal with just ur face and words, ur all game!...

Im at a serious loss here.. how can i filter myself out of those 1000 guys that are going to chase her online? how can i show that im different!? Should i organize a planned routine?

In any case, does anyone have any ideas how to start off? there are a few ebooks on picking up girls online that i do not wish to purchase... Was thinking maybe some of u have read it and have some rough idea.

My conclusion to real time seduction would be :-
Display value
be Playful
Confident
make the girl comfortable.
Be interesting
be Loud!

How in heavens name do i do these online?... I normally end up in the "friend zone" after a few convos...
Musica
Musica
rAFC
rAFC

Back to top Go down

Online Facebook can pickup? Empty Re: Online Facebook can pickup?

Post by Musica Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:27 am

My current plan is to question her in MSN.

why did you add me?

Are you one of those girls that crave attention that you simply go around adding people to have many "friends"

I dont like those kind of girls. but ill give u the benefit of the doubt and hope that theres more to you than that. (displaying value)

any other ideas? any tests i can use? cube test, best friend test blablabla..

Whatever i post here ill seriously test it.. I just hope that her level of english aint that bad...
Musica
Musica
rAFC
rAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by TDD.NASH Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:13 am

Here's what i think... Check your facebook... and answer these question...

Does your facebook show or convey the type of lifestyle that women might want to be a part of?

Try checking my facebook account look for "nash casten"

What type of lifestyle does my facebook convey?
What type of dimensions do i have on my facebook?

The thing is bro... Facebook is a wonderful invention... its 24/7 Seduction... but you gotta be smart with this... You gotta convey your personality on Facebook...

If you've seen my facebook... And scrolled on the photos i have... you'd prolly notice that most of my photos are photos of me partying in some high end club... and prolly some of me coaching... etc etc...

My facebook status right now... "Is sexually hung over" what does that convey? I'm a sexual guy... and im not afraid to show my sexuality...

Prolly you can attend the teleseminar this saturday and i can touch that during the open forum...
TDD.NASH
TDD.NASH
rAFC
rAFC

http://www.troydizondating.com

Back to top Go down

Post by playboyMY Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Nash, you're one brilliant mofo. Smile

playboyMY
rAFC
rAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by sincupid6699 Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:12 pm

How to pick up girl that is already in relationship Ben or Nash? Any opinion it is a controversial and moral oriented question but I do like this girl who is in a relationship
sincupid6699
sincupid6699
I'm a superstar
I'm a superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by TDD.NASH Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:15 pm

sincupid6699 wrote:How to pick up girl that is already in relationship Ben or Nash? Any opinion it is a controversial and moral oriented question but I do like this girl who is in a relationship

Your being held by your beliefs... you can never fuck a girl whos in a relationship if your too worried about morality or what is right and wrong...
TDD.NASH
TDD.NASH
rAFC
rAFC

http://www.troydizondating.com

Back to top Go down

Post by playboyMY Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:37 pm

I posted a link about this in the other thread.
Most importantly, you mustnt be afraid to lose her. Smile

playboyMY
rAFC
rAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down