PUA Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

intro and vision

3 posters

Go down

intro and vision Empty intro and vision

Post by lampardlor Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:40 pm

i am just an afc which always hide behind the pc to study the pua stuff...keep memorize the routine
however unable to speak it smoothly in front the chicks...realy shy around the gals...hope any pua can help me...i always gun down by the hb...i am 20 years old,can bring u guys in certain club and study at tarc(claim to have the most hb in kl)...=D
realy hope i can change my life...the mechanical life of fix and bored always killing my personal mood off...wat i wan is not a playboy lifestyle,which my existence on the gals life is i bring hapiness and paint up their bored life with beautiful colour...

lampardlor
mPUA
mPUA

Back to top Go down

intro and vision Empty Re: intro and vision

Post by Winky Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:58 am

I think we will all go through that awkward stage of trying out 'routines' and overcoming AA. When you approach more and get used to it, it becomes easier and you will feel like your actions are much more natural.

Just approach and dont worry about the outcome. I know I've had a great amount of awkwardness while in sets in the past. I'm much better now, but we're all learning Smile.

Sorry for the late welcome.

Winky
Admin

https://puamalaysia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sincupid6699 Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:16 pm

Yea when was reading this stuff (Jugglers stuf) in a cafe in New York a really hot looking girl l saw what i was reading and just said you look desperate, youre no loser but be yourself and she turned ever so slowly with her hips swinging away. Had a dick hernia situation then as I felt mucho small becos her friends we laughing

Still i have closed my fair share and want to get really good at this so that when I meet a girl I am truly connected with i can pull her in. Lampardlor just do not give up man
sincupid6699
sincupid6699
I'm a superstar
I'm a superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by sincupid6699 Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:07 pm

Hope you have given up hope Lampardlor...its 2010!
sincupid6699
sincupid6699
I'm a superstar
I'm a superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down